“ How do you maintain a work-life balance at Accenture? ”

Laura M. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Nick R. Technology For Operations Account Management Lead, Accenture

26/11/2018
29/11/2018
Technology For Operations Account Management Lead, Accenture

Work-life balance means different things to different people. For me, flexibility is the key and I absolutely have this on my role at Accenture (I am measured on delivery, not how many hours in the office etc).

11/12/2018
Software Engineer, Accenture Technology

When your work is interesting or deadlines are fast-approaching, it's very easy to dismiss the '-life' part of work-life balance.
My solution to maintaining a healthy work-life balance is managing and prioritizing my workload to get it done more efficiently, faster and within 9-5pm. This leaves me with my evenings free to spend with family, friends or hobbies.

Fortunately, Accenture encourage a social side to work and you may find yourself going for drinks or dinner with your team after work sometimes (celebrating releases and go-lives).

21/01/2019
HR Business Partner, Accenture

Accenture has policies that support worklife balance, such as the opportunity to apply for part time working and opportunities to work from home. Accenture also has a strong People Advocacy culture with teams of people working on ensuring our people within their practices and those working at client site score high on well being and engagement.

Add to this thread

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website