“ What makes the Accenture culture unique? ”

Steffano D. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Melanie E. HR Business Partner, Accenture

26/11/2018
26/11/2018
HR Business Partner, Accenture

Personally I am always amazed at how an organization of this size can be so flexible. You might think that a company this big would be slow to change and adapt but it is amazingly dynamic. It makes it a pretty exciting place to work because you are always on a journey, a journey you are sharing with 480,000 others!

Also i think Accenture really prides itself on the fact that it's product is it's people and that what we offer our clients, is cutting edge and innovative. Innovation is key therefore and is reflected throughout the organizational culture.

11/12/2018
Software Engineer, Accenture Technology

I think Accenture have a very relaxed culture although we are such a big organization and client-facing. What makes us unique is that we are a people company where our people are one of the main services we offer and we have SO much available to embrace the diversity in all our employees.

There are often events and functions to celebrate different cultures, faiths and festivals, so outside of constantly learning about ever-changing business/technologies, there's also general learning about each other.

When it comes to new technology, there are strategies to bridge the skills gap and upskill employees that are interested, as soon as possible. Many projects I have been on, there has been a lot of transparency among teams so we were all able to learn about each others sectors (through brownbags) and be kept in the loop throughout delivery.

Add to this thread

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website