“ What have been your biggest learnings as an apprentice at Accenture? ”

Sarah S. asked a question in topic General
to Luke M. Technology Degree Apprentice, Accenture

26/11/2018
20/02/2019
Technology Degree Apprentice, Accenture

Hi Sarah, thanks for your question.
Being a Degree Apprentice, I essentially have 3 'prongs' to my learning - One being the technology theory (uni studies), one being professional conduct, and the other being more practical, i.e the application of these technologies/methods etc within the workplace.

Initially, before even touching on technology, there was a lot to learn about Accenture as an organisation, as well as soft skills such as professional conduct and behaviours - these are skills which can be applied in any job role and are a vital foundation to success.

Throughout my university studies, I have learnt a wide variety of both business-related and more technical topics, such as Strategy, SQL, User Experience Design and AI; all of which have been relevant to the market trends of today.

Perhaps some of my most important learnings have been within the workplace, where I have had the opportunity to play a key role in technology delivery projects and have seen the real-world application of our work.

Hope this helps, however feel free to ask any other questions!
Luke

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website