“ What’s the most rewarding project you’ve worked on? ”

Sarah S. asked a question in topic Life at the Company
to Megan C. Management Consultant - Products Talent & Organisation, Accenture

26/11/2018
26/11/2018
Management Consultant - Products Talent & Organisation, Accenture

I derived a lot of job satisfication when I managed a project to create a wide range of training materials for a consumer goods client's digital learning platform. I was given the opportunity to work with several offshore teams to produce animation videos, classroom materials and role play videos. I flew out to the Philppines and spent a week with the client - writing scripts and filming role plays in a far more favourable climate than the UK! Accenture received wonderful feedback, we had a lot of fun with the client and now their end users are using the learning app. It's great when you hear that your work is helping other people to succeed with their work.

Add to this thread

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website