“ Why would you recommend Accenture as a place to start a career as an apprentice? ”

Francis P. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Shajida A. Software Engineer, Accenture Technology

04/12/2018
04/12/2018
Software Engineer, Accenture Technology

Accenture has accelerated my career growth as well as personal growth. As an apprentice, you may feel the pressures of studying and working at the same time, but having a strong support-mechanism makes the two easier. For me, that support mechanism was Accenture and the awesome people I worked with on projects.
On most of my roles, I've been given responsibilities beyond what I could imagine doing as just an 18-21 year old and those roles in particular are responsible for my success in deliveries so far.
I think as an apprentice, you need to be constantly learning in order to find your niche or what's right for you as a career option and Accenture provide that by giving you so many opportunities within various industries.

Add to this thread

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website