“ What makes the Accenture culture unique? ”

Jessica D. asked a question in topic General
to Katie G. UK Business Operations Lead - Accenture Strategy, Accenture UKI

19/12/2018
19/12/2018
UK Business Operations Lead - Accenture Strategy, Accenture UKI

Hi there Jessica - thanks for your question. I think collaboration is the thing that makes Accenture's culture unique. Having worked in another company previously, and now with a whole range of clients across several sectors, I don't think I have come across such a strong sense of collaboration and a willingness to help your colleagues anywhere else. We like to say "collaboration is in our DNA" which sounds like a line from a marketing campaign, but I really have found it to be true. Being such a large company with offices and people across the globe, I guess it has become second nature - simply because it is a necessity for getting the job done! We also use a range of tools, which makes it very easy to collaborate with colleagues regardless of where they are. This has the added benefit of not needing to be physically co-located, which is great for flexibility as well.

Add to this thread

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website