“ What makes the Accenture graduate programme stand out? ”

Ross P. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Oliver R. Senior Recruiter, Accenture

19/12/2018
21/12/2018
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Ross,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Which scheme are you referring to? For more detail on what we have available and the content of the role, please see below -

accenture.com/ukgrads 
(Please note our schemes are now closed for 2018.)

I would advise viewing your scheme of interest and the wider Accenture website to decide what stands out for you and whether you' be a good fit. Does this help? Please note I am away for the xmas break until the 4th of Jan so please expect a delay with my response.

Olly

21/01/2019
HR Business Partner, Accenture

My role means I work with more Senior people in the business but in my view and what I observed about the Accenture Grad schemes is that they offer outstanding training and hands on learning opportunities. I would also say that the grad schemes cultivate a strong sense of community so people are friends with colleagues they start with for years and years to come.

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website