“ How to make a career in artificial intelligence? ”

Rimmi D. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Oliver R. Senior Recruiter, Accenture

08/01/2019
Hi. I completed my graduation in mechanical engineering in India. that was in 2009. I moved to UK 2 years ago and want to pursue artificial intelligence. I have applied to universities for masters but are there any other ways to approach this field. Can I do a short course and get started in a company? If yes, what courses can I pursue and from what institutions? Kindly advise career progression path.
18/01/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Rimmi,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The two applicable graduate schemes in which to pursue AI are ‘Technology Architecture’ and ‘Software Engineering’ which you can apply to following the link below

accenture.com/ukgrads 

You cannot complete a course shorter than those listed above.

I hope this helps,

Olly R

10/02/2019
Rimmi D.

Hi Olly. Can I apply for both programs at a time, to increase my chances of making it through the selection process?

Add to this thread

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website