“ Does Accenture consider MBA graduates who are expected to finish their course later on in 2019? ”

Anon user (#262510) asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Oliver R. Senior Recruiter, Accenture

13/03/2019
28/03/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Anon,

Good to hear from you!

Our graduate schemes for FY20 have multiple start dates to cater for those students finishing at different times.

i.e. Consulting has start dates from September 2019 ? May 2020 & Technology Architecture September 2019 ? July 2020

You should therefore not be affected. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to reach out.

Many thanks

Olly

19/04/2019
Anon user (#264673)

Hi Olly, My current postgraduate courses finishes on 30 September, is there graduate scheme with a start date that can accommodate such circumstance? Thank you.

23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Anon,

Our graduate schemes have multiple start dates as students finish their courses at different times.

i.e. Consulting has start dates from September 2019 ? May 2020 & Technology Architecture September 2019 ? July 2020

If you were successful, you could provide a start date reference and we would then work with you to facilitate this.

You postgraduate finish date should therefore not be a problem.

Olly

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website