“ Is there any way to apply to join the company without doing it for a specific position? ”

Alejandra ?. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
5 Live chat
In Spain, I was working as a Solutions Analyst for Everis. I have moved to Edinburgh and
I am interested in working at Accenture but I don't see positions that will be a perfect match.
23/04/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Hi there - my name is Mara and I am also Edinburgh based. We have some open positions at the moment so you should be able to find these if you go on to the main job pages and search on Edinburgh.
It is also worth noting that some of the roles may be posted as London but will consider Manchester / Edinburgh and Newcastle applicants so if you see something you like the look of feel free to apply and state this in your application as it may be possible.

23/04/2019
Alejandra ?.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of interesting positions that said they were London based. I will take your advise into account, thank you.

23/04/2019

No worries - there should definitely be Scotland based options - try searching for them on the main job search page.

23/04/2019
Ram Kumar S.

I'm currently in India, But I graduated from a UK University in 2013. Can I still apply and get Tier 2 sponsorship? (PS: I spent 2 years after my graduation as Tier 1 graduate entrepreneur. Will this give any added advantage?)

23/04/2019

You can apply via the Accenture job pages and state your visa conditions and if the role is one that supports such sponsorship you will be advised and progressed to the next stage if you meet the other criteria for application. All roles are different so its hard to say if you will be accepted with certain visa conditions

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website