“ Hello, could you explain the ongoing training in the graduate consultant scheme? ”

Rachel P. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
7 Live chat
23/04/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Hi there we have a robust graduate training programme which starts from your first week in the company - this includes everything from induction training to on the job training in the first month. Following which, you will be aligned to a work entity which has a pre-planned training curriculum for your career level - this consists of classroom training, online training and brown bag sessions and external conferences. There is no one size fits all as all DTEs are different but what I will say is: the experience I have had over the last 11 years in the company, having been in several groups, is the training programme is a priority for your development and something that funding and time is prioritised upon.

23/04/2019
Rachel P.

That sounds great, thanks very much! Do consultants also continue some form of training as they move up the company?

23/04/2019

Yes the training curriculum is for all levels in the company, I joined as a graduate and I am now an associate director and I have had every year a tailored programme and investment in my development, this also has in some stages included external certification and training programmes to help with softer skills as will as technical skills.

23/04/2019
Rachel P.

Brilliant, thank you!

23/04/2019

You're welcome - Accenture is genuinely a company that cares about developing people and allocates real time and investment to progressing skills and capabilities - next week I have a 3 day design thinking workshop training which will allow me to support work in a new business area and its a huge investment and allows me to progress.

23/04/2019
Rachel P.

That's very exciting to hear - I'm looking forward to joining in September!

23/04/2019

Excellent :) have a great day, lovely speaking to you!

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website