“ Is the best route to join Accenture with 2 years of experience in business consulting via graduate scheme or exp hire? ”

Dean H. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
4 Live chat
Looking to join Accenture with 2 yrs exp in business consulting
23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Dean,
Thanks for getting in touch!
I would recommend applying through the consulting graduate scheme. The consultant is the next level we 'outside hire' and candidates are required to have upwards of 3-4 years experience. We don't hire at Senior Analyst level.

23/04/2019
Dean H.

Perfect, thank you Oliver!

23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

No problem, I hope this helps.

24/04/2019
Anon user (#278060)

I spoke to another recruiter in the live chat with a similar question - I have two years of experience in another industry, so could I apply as experience hire or would it have to be graduate. I was told I could apply for experienced hire?

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website