“ What is the best route into strategy consulting? Particularly within sustainability? ”

Charlie N. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
3 Live chat
23/04/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Hi Charlie - I would suggest looking for options that appear on our website for Strategy Consulting and stating on your application you are interested in sustainability as your sub group in this space. If you are looking to join as a graduate I would suggest the ACG route - stating your interest in strategy, you will then be able to take up roles once you join in the sustainability space. I hope that helps and best of luck!

23/04/2019
Charlie N.

Great thank you - I have a place in the ACG September start group, is there any further interview etc required to find a role within strategy? Or is it just a case at looking at roles that come up?

23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Charlie, there is a further interview required for Strategy. Our intake has been filled for 2019/20, however, you can look to join this alignment after beginning in September!

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website