“ Does having a professional CV (made by people who write CVs professionally) matter when applying to Accenture? ”

Alejandra ?. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
7 Live chat
I had a review of my CV and they said that it made me look like a "doer" instead of an "achiever", and that I should rewrite it.
23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Alejandra,
Thanks for getting in touch. Which level are you applying? i.e. entry level or experienced hire?

23/04/2019
Alejandra ?.

Experienced, I have been working for 4 years at Everis in Spain.

23/04/2019

No problem and is this for consultancy?

23/04/2019
Alejandra ?.

Yes, I was looking for a similar role to the one I had in Spain, as a Solutions Analyst.

23/04/2019

Having a professionally made CV shouldn't matter as long as it correctly reflects your experience. You must, however, write your own cover letter.

23/04/2019
Alejandra ?.

Yeah, I don't feel comfortable with other people writing my CV, less a cover letter. Thank you very much for your answer.

23/04/2019

No problem, I hope this helped!

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website