“ I've been trying to transfer from Sao Paulo to London for two years now. Do you have any tips on how to succeed? ”

Filipe F. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
4 Live chat
I've been trying to transfer from Sao Paulo to London for two years now. Do you have any tips on how to succeed?
My performance over my 3 years at Accenture tenure has been consistently great and I have recently added a Managing Director as my reference.
23/04/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Hi Filipe, can you advise in which space you are looking to transfer - which part of the business? Sometimes we are at maximum headcount in areas and this will delay transfer options.

23/04/2019
Filipe F.

I'm a Digital Integration Manager, specializing in content management and e-commerce. And last year I got certified in Adobe Experience Manager.

23/04/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Many thanks for the above, I would suggest applying for Digital and Technology roles in the UK via Careers market place (current employees) or via job page (external employees) as the best route to secure a transfer.

23/04/2019
Filipe F.

I've already enrolled via careers marketplace and I am currently being assessed for the same role I have in Brazil. Thanks again for your time and attention.

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website