“ Is the online assessment result challengeable if the feedback is irrelevant to reality? If yes, how? ”

Florian I. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
4 Live chat
23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Florian,
Thanks for getting in touch. Would you be able to provide more detail on this? Are you applying for an entry-level position?

23/04/2019
Florian I.

I applied for a graduate entry level - Software engineering role.
The feedback I received was very comprehensive, but I believe to be just an automated reply system. I know you are front and centre on individual new learning strengths and this is concerning me that the application is not reviewed by one of your colleagues.

23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

If you are unhappy with the feedback provided there will be contact details in your email comms in which to follow up. All candidates are required to meet a pass grade threshold to be considered for our assessment centres. If you wish to query this, I would recommend reaching out to the assessor team (as above).

23/04/2019
Florian I.

Thank you, Oliver, this was very helpful!

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website