“ Is there any opportunity in Accenture UK or Europe? ”

Sachindeo C. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
4 Live chat
I do not have advanced IT skills. I have wide experience in C, C++, Python programming and I'm about to finish my Masters in Big data analytics. I do not have skills Accenture requires but I do have 19 years of software experience. Is there an opportunity in Accenture UK or Europe?
23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

HI Sachindeo,

Thanks for getting in touch. This would depend on your preferred field of interest. You can find all our roles by following this link -
Https://www.accenture.com/gb-en/careers/jobsearch?src=gbFY19general_social_smclinkedin

23/04/2019
sachindeo C.

Thanks Oliver, I will have a look at this site.

23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Search for the roles you feel most suited to (match your experience to the 'role requirements' specifications) and apply from there. No problem, I hope this helps!

23/04/2019
sachindeo C.

Sure, thanks again!

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website