“ Before joining as a graduate, are there any key ways to prepare to hit the ground running? ”

Rachel P. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
7 Live chat
23/04/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Rachel,
Good to hear from you. Which graduate scheme are you joining?

23/04/2019
Rachel P.

Hi Oliver, thank you for your time. I'm joining as a technology consultant analyst.

23/04/2019

Great stuff, you won't be asked to complete any content in advance, however, you can keep up to date with online blogs & editorials of Accenture's work, follow any social media and attend any engagement sessions that are booked with the on-boarding team. They conduct events such as 'school of wok' (a cooking class to meet your fellow new joiners) which is always worth attending!

23/04/2019
Rachel P.

Perfect, I'll be sure to keep up to date! That sounds great, how long before the start date do the events typically take place?

23/04/2019

It generally varies, however, you will be notified well in advance when events of digital engagement is confirmed. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email.

23/04/2019
Rachel P.

Great, thanks very much!

23/04/2019

No problem, I hope this helped!

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website