“ +3 yrs Industry experience and recently completed PhD in Innovation Management. What career path would you advise? ”

Destina O. asked a question
during the live chat Get to know Accenture - Live Chat
to Accenture UK Recruitment Team

23/04/2019
2 Live chat
I have industry experience of over 3 yrs and recently completed my PhD in Innovation Management. I have applied twice for experienced roles but got rejected after interview. I was told the role was filled in-house. What other opportunities can I consider?
23/04/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Hi there - please keep checking our open opportunities on the Accenture job pages we have a huge number of applicants internal and external for positions, but please keep applying for those you think you would be a good fit for. I know many people who have joined after a few applications to different opportunities before finding the right fit.

23/04/2019
Destina O.

Okay. thanks

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website