“ Hi Oliver, what should I do if I have not got my assessment result? ”

Minh P. asked a question in topic Application Advice
to Oliver R. Senior Recruiter, Accenture

24/04/2019
I have applied to Technology Industrial Placement and complete my online assessment on time. It has been well over 10 working days since I received my results. I have tried calling the London office(where my placement would be) and posting in the forum as well as emailing the recruitment team, but so far I have not receive any response that I was hoping for.
10/05/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Minh,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Sorry to hear you haven?t had any feedback just yet, I would advise reaching out to one of the placements team who can look into this for you.

Their email is lydia.pincott@accenture.com and she will be back from annual leave on Monday.

I hope this helps

Olly

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website