“ I am interested to find out what division of the business does the Client Delivery Graduate Programme belong to? ”

Elena A. asked a question in topic General
to Any Recruitment Team Insiders

02/05/2019
Also, I am invited to an assessment Centre and I am asked to prepare a discussion about technology in a particular industry, should it be one that Accenture already has a practice or it can be any external projects. I would really appreciate the clarifications
10/05/2019
Senior Recruiter, Accenture

Hi Elena,

Thanks for getting in touch!

Client delivery belongs to our technology implementation side of the business (or TAG). Is this what you meant?

With regards to the ‘technology presentation’, you have been asked to demonstrate how one of the chosen technologies can be used to benefit an industry of your choice. Whether Accenture is already in this industry is up to your interpretation of the question (sorry, I can’t give any more info!)

I hope this helps and the best of luck with the process.

Olly

10/05/2019
Elena A.

Hi thanks a lot... I already had my assessment but i appreciate the info

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website