“ What to do until I start working for Accenture next year as a Graduate Software Engineer? ”

Haaris M. asked a question in topic General
to Any Technology Insiders

03/05/2019
I am due to start working as a Graduate Software Engineer at Accenture in February 2020 in London, however, I graduate this July (2019). After completing my final year exams, this leaves me with around 8 months till I start working. I would love to hear ideas on how I can spend this time.
06/05/2019
Associate Director, Accenture

Hi there - I would suggest speaking to your recruitment POC and asking if there are any trainings or certifications that if would be helpful for you to complete/look into before joining. I would also encourage reading company news and reviewing any updates to the Accenture website. looking forward to you joining and best of luck.

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website