“ Hello Elizabeth. I'm Beryl. Are there available opportunities for me as an IT graduate at Accenture? ”

Beryl A. asked a question in topic Career Choices
to Elizabeth L. Security Consulting Consultant, Accenture Security

05/06/2019
I'm interested in the area of security.
04/07/2019
Security Consulting Consultant, Accenture Security

Hi Beryl, Great to virtually meet you!

There are a number of opportunities available here at Accenture. The route you choose is dependant on what exactly you studied and how you want to apply it to your future role.

Primarily, I’d recommend one of the graduate schemes: Technology Architecture, Software Engineering, Client Delivery or Consulting. More information can be found at: www.accenture.com/gb-en/careers/graduates.  All these options are great if you are not sure what specific area you want to go into.

If you provide me with a little more information on your aspirations then I can assist you further.

Thanks!

Lizzie

04/07/2019
Beryl A.

Hello Lizzie,
I'm interested in the field of Information Security. That was the subject area I focused on primarily for my undergraduate studies.

Thanks ,
Beryl.

Accenture UK

Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.

Visit website